Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Cap: 2.5 - 4 cm in diameter, conic to convex, smooth to slightly striate, sometimes with a small umbo, pale brown to reddish brown in color, hygrophanous
- Spore print: chocolate to purple-brown.
- Spores: 9 x 6 x 5.5 µm with a broad germ pore
- Bruising: blue
- Gills: subadnate, thin and brown.
- Stipe: 5 cm by .3 cm, equal, brownish with small brown scales especially towards the base
- Veil: absent
Cultivation[edit | edit source]
Substrates[edit | edit source]
Temperature[edit | edit source]
Natural Habitat[edit | edit source]
The natural habitat for Psilocybe Atlantis is somewhat unknown and is a more elusive species it was collected from a specimen in Atlantis decades back hence the name. P. Atlantis is a saprobic species.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.